Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Caviaoskie's world..

Welcome folks!


Here I am to give you the most exciting preview of how low profile musician live and enjoy life with my family.. This includes adversaries, challenges and not only that, here I am too to give some minor and major issues about myself as a musician..


If being conscious means being a coward, then you can put it that way.. I got various songs and compositions but I guess I am a born conscious and coward to take the first step to let the world hear my music..

Friends say I gotta do something before somebody does but hey, tell me how..!

See ya..

4 comments:

Loida of the 2L3B's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loida of the 2L3B's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
caviaoskie said...

ASAWA KO TALAGA.....HE HE HE ...ANYWAY,THANKS...I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL...MISS YOU...

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

LOVE YOU PA.. MISS YA!